Isnin, 25 Jun 2012

13 di pulau kapas - Google Blog Search

13 di pulau kapas - Google Blog Search


SMALL KUCING: Day Trip To <b>Pulau Kapas</b>, Trengganu

Posted: 25 Jun 2012 09:01 AM PDT

 Fater lah, Papa. I wanna go Pulau(Island) . Never been to Pulau Kapas.

Choose either Nasi Lemak or Mee Goreng...
Don't wanna eat can ah? Am anxious to go off.

Finally got our ticket RM75 to and fro by speed boat for the three of us.
 Hot...where is our boat? Is that our boat?

 Eee......a school of fishes under the boat. Papa said when we are at the island I can feed the fishes.

Got on to the speed boat. Mamarazzi and me got to ride at the upper deck. 
I told Mamarazzi that I am a bit worried as the Uncle was quite talkative and did not look ahead when he was driving. I "scared" the boat go down.

 The Light House with funny looking "rocks". Saw some people fishing there.

 Finally arrived on the island. Very lovely view. Water are clear and blue.
 Most people preferred swimming but this city boy preferred to play sand.

Going to build myself a sand castle.
Papa was tired so Mamarazzi "ajak"(invited) me to go exploring with her.
 My first time on the "hanging bed".

Forced to pose for photo.

At the other side of the island, we found a quiet beach where there were school of fishes. Had great time feeding them.
 Tired of exploring. Came back for a drink and some biscuits.

Then Mamarazzi asked me to lay down.

Got buried by her in sand.

I worried that my "birdie" cannot breath. Better poke some holes in the sand.
Pretty soon it time to go back. The boat came. \
Opps...not yet ah? Boat going to drop people at the other side of the island first ah?
Okay lo...Papa suggested that we have a drink at Restaurant Kapas Beach Chalet.
Surprisingly the people manning the restaurant were all "Ang Moh".Very friendly.
Surprisingly the price for the drink was not that expensive considering it's in the island. The coke was RM3 while Papa's Mango Lassi was RM8.
Wow...this place is pretty cool! Who wanna play with snake? Toy snake lah.
Got a kids corner with loads of toys but I love the most is CARS.
 Mamarazzi drools at their Books Corner.

Saw a broom and I pretended that I work there.
 Pretty soon our boat came but this round the top deck was full. I had to sit below. Quite hot.
I surprised Mamarazzi when in Papa's car. She barely had tme to put her seat belt on, then turn to look at me...she found me snoring already...
I "imported" some sands on my head and it dropped all over the seat.
 Sir, would you like your meat well done or rare?

 Despite applying sun block, I still turned into a Lobster by the end of the day. 
Everyone said it looks painful but for me, my skin is very thick. I didn't complain at all and even told Papa that I wanted to go to island again the next day

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

ads