Isnin, 7 Mei 2012

13 di pulau kapas - Google Blog Search

13 di pulau kapas - Google Blog Search


Being Hildaladida: <b>Pulau Kapas</b> Day Trip (Part II)

Posted: 07 May 2012 07:55 AM PDT

The fun doesn't just stop at the previous post, there are more in this post. Do continue reading! ( ´ ▽ ` )

After the getting used to the basics of snorkeling and stuff, we headed to the Long Beach by speedboat, which was approximately a 5 minutes ride from Makcik Gemuk Resort.

It is advisable to wear a life jacket if you don't how to swim, I still put it on although I can swim cause we will be heading quite far out in the sea, I don't wanna die young HAHA Without further adue, I put on the life jacket and my snorkelling gear and started swimming to the middle of the deep blue sea and snorkel. It was indeed a wonderful experience cause I was so close, like this close *showing a distance of 1cm using my fingers* to nature (˘⌣˘) It was totally different than watching it on the National Geographic Channel, you can feel it for yourself and the feeling is simply ahhhhhhmazing! I tell myself, this will not my last time, I belong here, I think I'm falling in love with snorkelling #confession Sadly most of the coral has been destroyed so there are not much colourful reef and coral to see, but I was still lucky enough to see many kind of beautiful marine life within the vicinity of the island, especially clownfish aka Nemo(!) and mini Nemo, parrotfish, angelfish, giant clams, colourful sea anemone, tons of sea cucumbers, sea urchins and a big fat ugly looking fish that scared the hell out of me and Joean . God's creation is indeed marvelous! ( ^ ∀ ^ ) We are not allowed to step on any of the corals as it will destroy them so make sure you keep yourself afloat most of the time and be careful of the sea urchins, you don't wanna get pricked by them >.<










After snorkelling, we were brought back to Makcik Gemuk Resort to rest before visiting Pulau Gemia next. In the meantime, camwhore again while we can \m/




Around 2pm, we headed to Pulau Gemia which is 10 mins away and we were accompanied by the person in charged to see those cute little baby turtles. Visitors are not really welcomed on that island unless you're staying at the island itself so we only managed to stay there for a while.





Since we still have an hour plus, we spent the remaining time dipping in the sea water~ 

At 5.30pm, it's time to say goodbye )': wish we could have stay longer or even stay overnight there. If it's not for the presentation we had to do the following we, we would LE SIGH till we meet again *waves*







Between May to August and other local holidays are the best times to visit especially May which is the squid jigging season. During this period of time you can go for squid jigging activities which can be arranged by any one of the local chalet here during the evening. Too bad we were there during April, or else we would give squid jigging a try!

So I guess that's all about my Pulau Kapas Day Trip. For those who are tight on budget yet still wanting to go for an island trip, I would recommend Pulau Kapas as it is less crowded and its laid back atmosphere is ideal for relaxation, perfect for a peaceful getaway during the weekends. It might be quite boring during the time as there is not much activity, but you can always find something to do (: So yeah I'm alrdy dreaming thinking about next island to visit, totally can't wait for it! Now, who's with me? :D

xx

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

ads